Let me start out with the positive ... Awesome location. Shinjuku is a happening part of Tokyo and this hotel is a short walk or cab ride away.
Unfortunately this is a relic from 1974 ... brown brown brown with just a little more brown thrown in for good measure. A smooth and polite checkin process, and the staff were nice enough, but this hotel just feels old ... kind of like that tape player that was friggin awesome in its day compares to a funky new iPhone bluetooth connected device ... both still play good music but ... you know what I mean ...
Bed was comfortable, but I was woken at 4am by the sound of my neighbors toilet flushing ... not a quiet sound, but really loud!
The guests lounge was good (not sure if they should have let us in but they did which was nice).
Probably would not stay here again and would try somewhere else in Shinjuku ... definitely needs a refurb.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Rakuten, Priceline, Jalan, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.