Returned again to the Tokyo Hilton in December and was not disappointed. I find this hotel to be a convenient hop from the airport on the Airport Express even though it is a bus vs a private car. It is also a short walk underground to the subway just off Shinjuku so getting around is fairly straight forward and the concierge will help with instructions, tickets and directions.
The hotel is usually quite busy so book early, I find it quite full but reasonably quiet for all the business they have. The exec lounge is a good place to work and catch up on things while traveling. On a clear day you can see the mountains and get a great sunset from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku