Decent location in Shinjuku (Direct train from Narita via Nex) with free shuttle bus to/from station every 20mins. Really nice reception / lobby with free wi-fi and great views from rooms on higher floors.
Standard rooms don't include free wi-fi which is a bit of a joke in 2012 but this is a decent, clean well maintained hotel with spacious western rooms.
The fitness centre, pool and onsen are awesome, as are the massages. I didn't try the food but it looked nice enough when walking through.
All in all decent value for western travelers that don't have the budget for the Park Hyatt / Peninsula etc...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku