I recently spent 4 nights at this hotel. I was on an executive level floor and enjoyed my stay. The staff was fabulous which seems to be consistent with other Hilton properties in Asia (and generally better service than in the US). The room was comfortable, nice size. The breakfast, tea and happy hour in the lounge were quite nice. A variety of food to appeal to multiple cultures.
The gym was nice, several pieces of cardio equipment and a 2nd level which wasn't obvious should the first level be full. Weights (machine and free) were also available. One nice touch was the separate stretching room. I had it to myself every time I wanted to use it.
The hotel has a shuttle that goes to/from the Shinjuku train station 3x/hour. Definitely use this if you have luggage. As an alternatively the station is about a 10-15 min easy walk.
Both the executive lounge and lobby area have business centers with computers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Venere so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku