My family and i just stayed a week in the Hilton Tokyo in an executive king room it was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful, and would go above and beyond many places i have stayed in the past.
A few examples of this was i couldn't find an ATM that would except a my credit card to get cash out, one of the staff members walked me to a machine that would work and waited while I made the transaction. Another time we left the room in mess to get out as early as we could, one of the room cleaners picked up all my daughters stuffed toys sat them up neatly ready for her to play with. There were countless examples I could come up with, but i'm not much of a writer.
Basically the little things make a big difference when it comes to quality service and the Hilton Tokyo ticked all the boxes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Rakuten and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku