Stay in a (Standard) Guest Room in Hilton Tokyo for almost a week in October, 2012, because there is a conference meeting co-located in this hotel.
The hotel is conveniently located close to a subway station, which is about one station (stop) away from the famous Shinjuku area. Alternatively, one would also take the complimentary hotel shuttle to Shinjuku, which is very convenient. There are a few restaurants and bars in the hotel but they're expensive. Nevertheless, there are many restaurants and fast food shops around that fit one's budget.
My stay in the hotel is good, especially I like the 24/7 fitness center with good treadmills. Room service is also excellent - with high-quality and fast delivery that I very much appreciate. Internet connection is also good and I have no complaint at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Venere so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku