Stayed at the Citadines for a couple of nights for business just outside of Tokyo. Location new Shinjuku makes for easy access from Narita Express line as well as trains-metro system (suggest getting off at Shinjuku-gyoemmae for shorter walk). Staff was very friendly and helpful, notably Residence Manager Yuka Yamane. Rooms are a good size by Tokyo standards and very complete with kitchenette to make your own coffee/tea and meals. Grocery stores all around the hotel. Would highly recommend compared to other hotels that don't nearly give you the same value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo