Wonderful location for exploring Tokyo and taking day trips using Shinjuku station as a base. Supermarkets very close by. Exceptionally clean. We both had the cold and were provided with a humidifier to help us breathe at night. Impeccable Japanese service. Will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo