For €80 per night, we couldn't have been much happier with this accommodation. Hotel is located about 10 minutes walk from the Maranouchi Line which connects with the Narita Express. The heart of Shinjuku itself is about ten to fifteen minutes walk from the hotel.
Rooms are spacious and have all the mod cons you could think of (although no English language channels on the telly). Bed was comfortable too.
Reception staff are friendly and helpful for the most part although we did have to wait a long while for our room to be prepared which was annoying after travelling for nearly 24 hours. It was only when the reception staff saw us falling asleep in the lobby that they got the finger out.
Regarding Shinjuku, my two recommendations would be Golden Gai (especially the very welcoming heavy metal bar which had no cover charge and all drinks 500 yen) and the Shinjuku Tsunahachi for brilliant tempura.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.