Also just remember that I did not write my review for my stay in Feb 2013 at Citadines Shinjuku.
My most wonderful stay for my Feb 2013 Tokyo trip is at Citadines Shinjuku. We have a Modern and Comfortable room with Excellent and helpful staffs. The room is equipped with a nice small dry kitchen, a sofa seat, useful writing desk, nice TV and comfortable bed. It is about 10-15 min walk from the station but you will not feel boring when walking as there are many shops and restaurant along the way that attract your eyes.
Highly recommended if you want good service, value for money and comfortable accommodation in Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo