We chose to stay at the Citadines Shinjuku based on reviews and price point. With so many hotels options and not being familiar with Tokyo at all, we half expected a tiny room in a scary neighborhood. We could not have been more wrong and we were more than pleasantly surprised! We arrived early and luckily our room was ready. We were able to freshen up, grab a snack and plan our adventure for the day. Unfortunately we only had one day in Tokyo as we flew out the next afternoon. However, the staff went above and beyond assisting us with how to purchase tickets to the baseball game at 7-11 (who knew!?) and assisted with trains/subway information. Five star service...keep up the great work.
The room was huge compared to others we stayed in in Japan. It had a small kitchenette, nice bathroom, couch/desk area (with free wi-fi) and a surprisingly comfortable bed. I would highly recommend this hotel to others and will definitely stay here again when we can spend more time in Tokyo.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.