We stayed for four nights in September and were extremely happy with the hotel - the staff, the room size, comfort of beds, wi-fi and facilities. The hotel is great value and a higher standard than other, more expensive hotels we stayed in during our trip. Shinjuku centre is 10 minutes walk away or two stops on the underground so its very accessible and in a quiet, safe neighbourhood. We liked that it wasn't in the centre of Shinjuku as there were lots of great neighbourhood ramen bars, coffee shops and places to try local food.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.