We had rented a studio at Citadines in Shinjuku, no room is spared, it is well organised. Staff is very friendly and was helpful any time we needed.
It is very clean and functional, well situated in a safe area. Next to the hotel there is some 7 Eleven, Family Mart which can be very convenient. It is also close from the subway.
It is not situated in a very busy street and it can seems a bit dark when you come back at late night.
The breakfast is also really good and has a lot of choices, a good way to start a big day if you'll walk around Tokyo !
It is an affordable place and I will definitely go back there when I'll travel to Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo