Stayed for 3 days, went to another areas for 4 days and then went back for another 7 days. The hotel staff were very firendly and spoke good English. They were happy to help us with queries and gave us maps, drawing on the subway maps so we knew which trains to take, We asked for recommendations of restaurants etc and they printed off the details so we could give it to the taxi driver. They also leant us power adapters too which was great. I was there on by birthday and they left a note signed by all of the staff wishing me a happy birthday and some desserts, which was lovely.
Very high speed wifi in the room. Very spacious and nice room. It takes about 10-15 minutes to walk into the main part of Shinjuku and is nice because it is so close, but the areas immediately surrounding the hotel is much quieter. There is also a 711 very close which we used a lot for snacks and for the international ATM.The subway station which we used heaps, was about 5 mins walk (if that).
When arriving, I recommend catching the Narita express to Shinjuku station and then getting a taxi to the hotel, until you have your bearings. The taxi cost 780 yen, which is nothing. Print off the local language map from the Citadines website and keep it with you to show taxi drivers where to go and you wont have any trouble.
Our friends stayed at another more central hotel and they said ours was much nicer and bigger. Great value for money. Would highly reccommend.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, JAPANiCAN, EasyToBook, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.