Was in Tokyo with my wife and kid in November. My firend, his wife and kid were also with us. The thing I like about this hotel's the serenity and un-Tokyo-ness. Most places in Tokyo we went to were crowded. I like it that the hotel is located within quieter surroundings.
The hotel's roughly a 5 minutes walk from exit 2 of Shinjuku Gyoemmae station. It's a longer walk from exit 3 of the same station but at exit 3, they have a lift for baby strollers, elderly etc.
There're many restaurants/eateries located within walking distance of the hotel. We had breakfast and supper at some of these eateries. There's nothing to complain about the rooms, the services and amenities and the cleanliness etc.
Though I would like to highlight that this hotel may not be the PLACE for people who dislike walking distances and people who are packed to the brim with luggages. Firstly, it is quite a distance to walk from the main Shinjuku shopping area. We were packed with a 15kg backpack and a 25kg luggage for the trip. Some of the elevators and lifts are not strategically located in the JR and Tokyo Metro stations. Some didn't have them at all. Was dead beat by the time we reached the hotel (had to make multiple changes at different rail stations to reach Shinjuku Gyoemmae station from Narita).
Overall - it had been a good stay at The Citadines Shinjuku.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.