Three of us stayed just recently at Citadines Shinjuku. We found the hotel to be fantastic. The room was ample for the three of us..a bit squeezy with the fold out couch out, but manageable. The room was clean. The bathroom and small kitchen was perfect. The bed was comfortable and we asked and got extra pillows with ease. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was great to have the laundry room downstairs. Washing machines and dryers were coin operated, and a real god send to help catch up with laundry.. Breakfast was ok, we had it once, but then decided to stock up and make it ourselves in the room. 7-11 was close by so we could buy milk, bread etc every day. The hotel is a fair walk from the main Shinjuku station, but there are closer subways nearby. We navigated from the main station with our suitcases fairly easily. Half the fun was getting lost on the trains, but we found the locals helpful when we asked for directions.
For the price i don't think you can pass this hotel up. Good value for money for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.