We stayed for 4 nights from 6-7 and 11-12 March. Unfortunately, all the non-smoking rooms were fully booked. The room was deodorized but there was still some distinct smoky smell, particularly at the sitting desk where the TV was placed.
For the first 2 nights, we were allocated a room on the ninth floor. On the next two nights, we got a fourth floor room. Both were located at the corner and it was real quiet. Good for sleeping!
The weather was still quite cold and very windy. The initial trip lugging the suitcase to the hotel was real taxing. We knew the general area but were unsure of how best to get there. A kind man helped by leading us but that route ended with us opposite the hotel and having to carry the heavy suitcases across a small overhead bridge.
I would say that is a shorter route but a better option from Shibuya train station would be to get out from the east exit, get on the huge overhead bridge by taking the lift, head towards roppongi dori and get off the bridge near to the police station. Walk around 200 metres ahead. You will pass by a 7- eleven store and a Doutor Coffee before reaching a Lawson store. Right outside Lawson store, cross via the pedestrian crossing. Turn left, go around the corner and you will be on Aoyamari-Dori. Head upwards about 100 metres.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Hotel
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Hotel Shibuya
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Shibuya
- Hotel Sakura Fleur Aoyama
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Shibuya, Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sakura Fleur Aoyama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.