For the price and location you are not going to find better in Central Tokyo. The rooms are not huge but there are much smaller rooms in some Tokyo hotels that are more expensive. Not too far from Shibuya station (10 minutes walk if you know where you are going) although it is a little confusing to find the first time. The only downside is the 10am checkout (although you can pay an extra 3 thousand or so and extend it for a couple of hours) and the fact that you have to check you room key every time you leave the hotel. Not the best place if you are looking for a bit of anonymity. But otherwise highly recommended. Especially the deluxe rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Hotel
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Hotel Shibuya
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Shibuya
- Hotel Sakura Fleur Aoyama
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Shibuya, Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Sakura Fleur Aoyama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.