“Coffee Treasure” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Omotesando Koffee

Omotesando Koffee
4-15-3 Jingumae, Shibuya 150-0001, Tokyo Prefecture (Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu)
+81 3-5413-9422
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Coffee Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Even though we had reasonable instructions and an excellent navigator, we still walked right on by it, but I guess it wouldn't be treasure if it wasn't hard to find. This was truly worth the effort and gives a new meaning to minimalism. The taste of the coffee was anything but minimal and my short black had me smiling again in no time (and I'm a hard marker). The tiny courtyard is an oasis of peace and the tiny cake was a mouthful of joy. A great place to rest before the onslaught of Tokyo shopping.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“Best Coffee in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Each time I am there, I will have a different drink. The coffee with Bailey is undoubtedly the BEST. There is no sitting area. Grab a cuppa and stroll down the shopping belt (Omotesano - Harajuku).

Best coffee by far.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Worth every lost step”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We walked from Akasaka to this place and wound up a bit lost but once we found it (it is a small place that is easy to miss, we used the pictures to be sure we had found it) and it was a quiet happy moment in the morning. The place is very minimalistic, there is one machine and the pace is relaxing (don't rush through this place, take your time and enjoy it). We arrived as it was opening and ordered the cappuccino. It was not over roasted, there was just enough milk and had such a good crema that I was almost licking the remains out of the cup. This place is a dream for the coffee enthusiast.

Medan
“A mandatory stop in Omotesando!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I admit...it's not easy to find this place, it's hidden around the quiet zone from Omotesando, yet as you set your foot in this coffee shop, you'd regret if you didn't make a stop here! Owner Eiichi Kunitomo is undoubtedly is the coolest barista you've ever met, he operates from his traditional Japanese house/shack! The coffee is brilliant, yet you can't go wrong with the legendary baked custards!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Difficult to find, but worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place was a pain to find due to its location, but the coffee is worth the search! I made the mistake of starting from Harajuku, so I had to make my way up the slope of Omotesando Hills. I had the iced mochaccino (I think), and the espresso was STRONG. Best iced coffee I've had so far in Japan.

Visited June 2014