“Great coffee in a quiet part of a busy city” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Omotesando Koffee

Omotesando Koffee
4-15-3 Jingumae, Shibuya 150-0001, Tokyo Prefecture (Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu)
+81 3-5413-9422
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great coffee in a quiet part of a busy city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I can't remember where I've read about OMOTESANDO KOFFEE but suffice to say after that I really wanted to try it out. I had some help from the GPS on my iPhone and had no problem in finding the place which is somewhat hidden and unassuming. I was attended by Miki-san who makes a decent flat white and do try the iced mochaccino. The ice was blended so finely and it was a joy to savour its taste. The okashi (cube-shaped custard pastries) are just superb. And all these whilst sitting in the quaintest Japanese-styled mini garden under the shade. Bliss.

Visited April 2014

San Francisco, California
“Best Cup of Coffee in Tokyo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was the best cup of coffee we found in Tokyo. As a self proclaimed coffee snob from San Francisco I was thrilled to find this place and could have spent the whole afternoon enjoying their beautiful little courtyard.

Odd location in the first floor of a house in a upscale residential neighborhood but worth the walk to find it.

Singapore, Singapore
“Worth the hunt!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Can be a little hard to find, but well-worth the walking/hunting. You could walk right past it, if you weren't paying attention. There's just a small little stand-sign outside.

Great coffee (we had the cappucino) in a quaint little "hole-in-the-wall" (almost). It was raining when we went, and a nice, hot coffee felt great. If the weather was better, the small sitting area outside would have been perfect to just sit and sip coffee.

Akita, Japan
“This coffee stand is dope.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Not sure what was better, the place, the tiny garden, the coffee, or trying to find it. Omotesando is awesome if you like exploring narrow streets and little urban pockets where rich people live. So we ordered americanos, which I wouldn't actually recommend because while the coffee was excellent, it was hella strong and they typically don't leave milk out in Japan like in western coffee places. Kinda felt like we'd insult the guy if we asked for more milk - is that lame? (I need drink stronger coffee anyway, not all milked down. yes it's a personal problem.) I don't know, he just seemed like a coffee artist and we were the only people there. It was a very cool experience and I'll go back for sure, but for a latte or something next time. Fortunately we live in Japan. Unfortunately not in Tokyo. This place is a must for expats, tourists, and coffee addicts. The world, basically. ps I checked instagram and now I'm wondering if the guy is tired of having his photo taken? dang, guilty.

Alor Setar, Malaysia
“Keep calm and have a coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I love this shop because of its environment and of course the coffee.It located outskirt of the city and located inside some small village.But i totally accepted the location because it is nice and quiet and the air is fresh,the children are running around so happily.About the coffee,the staff will ask if you want to draw picture on your coffee with milk,they are very skillful with it.I told them to draw "A Sun",haha it was fun.You guy can have a pastry if you are hungry with it,but i kinda low on budget so i didn't order it.I suggest you guy bring a little bit more money than usual when come to this coffee shop.

• Visited December 2013