There are a few good things to say about this hotel - location (right near Shinjuku station) and decent sized rooms that are clean. There are also loads of convenience stores and restaurants nearby, as there would be any hotel in Tokyo . However, the general appearance of this place is tatty, all seats have big water stains all over them, the foyer is full of luggage, the rooms also look worn, fabrics are fraying, curtains look tired. Everything looks really depressing. If you come here for business there is no lounge where you can meet people through the day, the restaurant in the hotel (Italian) isn't awful but not special at all. Also in 2013 there is no wifi in the hotel except in the lobby area which is crammed with people all day or the guest lounge with 4 PC computers and 10 other seats in it. Next door is the bar and you can hear the people drinking and laughing through the wall. The most positive thing I could say about this hotel is that it is serviceable. all staff speak English. breakfast was like any usual horrid buffet breakfast. I would stay here for free but I think I would be more careful with my choice next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo