Staff have very good english. Hotel is in a convenient location close to lots of shopping and the Shinjuku train station. Rooms are standard fare at this price point, but they are clean and mostly noise free. Airport limousine bus access to Haneda and Narita airports. Would definitely consider staying here again for a Tokyo trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents. The guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations It is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. It invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo