The Sunroute is a five-star hotel with three-star prices. This hotel is FANTASTIC. Clean, modern, new, and super close to shopping, restaurants, and the Shinjuku metro line (it's literally right next door to one of the entrances).
I got a great deal with the Internet and breakfast included and it was perfect. Yes, the WIFI only works in the lobby, but my room had a LAN cable that connected to my laptop and was easy to setup.
Sunroute also has outstanding service. Each time I would go to the front desk for something (iron, etc) they would have a minimum of five people to help me. I never had to wait to talk to someone - ever. During my stay, and since this was for work, my laptop's network settings had changed and I could not use their internet. I called the front desk from my room and they were able to diagnose and fix my computer - over the phone, in perfect english - very quickly and easily. Amazing!!
And the breakfast - SO GOOD. Great selection of western and japanese-style breakfast food with, quite possibly, the world's best hotel coffee.
For work and pleasure I've had the opportunity to stay at some really nice hotels (waldorf/intercontinental/etc.) I would consider the Sunroute to be just as nice as any of those hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, T4B and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo