We liked this hotel for several reasons:
1) The room was larger than we expected. Not huge, mind you, but not bad considering the stories we've heard about Tokyo hotel rooms.
2) The price was quite good.
3) Breakfast was included. It was perfectly adequate food that arrived quickly and filled us up until lunchtime.
4) The hotel is located a few blocks from the Shibuya train station, which is a great base for exploration, but the hotel area itself was more quiet than expected.
5) Free internet.
The only issue we had was that cab drivers could not seem to find this particular Tokyu Stay hotel to save their lives. There is another Tokyu Stay in Shinjuku and it's close to this one, so as long as the cab driver got us there we could walk the extra three or so blocks to our hotel.
I'd recommend this hotel to anyone I knew traveling to Tokyo.
- Also Known As:
- Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-Minamiguchi Tokyo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.