Stayed before a 6am flight, and happily caught the free 4:30am shuttle bus. Clean, modernish, functional, free Internet in rooms etc. had a reasonable and brief stay. Rooms are the size you would expect in/around Tokyo: small. But ok.
Warning: don't grab a taxi from downtown tokyo unless your happy paying 8000JPY, £70, or $100 etc. it's also quite complicated getting into the city otherwise. Hve to get to monorail, and then do subways once you get there.
Didn't try breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ●The all rooms innovated on February 2014! ! The free shuttle bus between Haneda Airport and the hotel service on going. The pick-up in each Domestic Terminal 1, Terminal 2, International Terminal! ! (Please check the bus timetable for details.) ●Free Wi-Fi all rooms and lobby equipped. Wi-Fi enhancement completion of construction on July 2014! Wi-Fi is now easier connection throughout the hotel! ! ●The breakfast starts from 4:00A.M. early-morning!! We prepare a buffet in 1F restaurant SORA Even early departure can eat breakfast well! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), JAPANiCAN and Tingo so you can book your Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jal City Haneda Tokyo Hotel
- Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo Japan