“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
El Paso, Texas
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The best restaurant at Westin Tokyo, period. The lobster is grilled right in front of you, stilll wiggling their little tails off. The meat is super-prime; they say it isn't Kobe, but it is definitely the best beef I have ever had, Kobe or not!

Visited March 2013

88% Recommend
North America
“It's like a butter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you have a chance to stay at Westin Tokyo, it's really worth try Yebisu (teppan yaki restaurant known as Hibachi in the US) on the top of the hotel .
This restaurant has their own brand beef grower in Kagoshima and you never can give a try their
original Kuroge Wagu Beef called Yebisu in anywhere else.

Yes, you have to pay $$$$ for dinner but you really appreciate for every dollar you spend and the most importantly you will experience authentic Teppan Yaki rather performance oriented Hibachi in the North America.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mississippi
“Gourmet at the Top of Tokyo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I was running from a typhoon, so I decided to eat in my hotel (for lack of more time). Am I glad I did! The service was extremely attentive and friendly. On top of the great food and service, the chef had visited New Orleans many years ago, so during the meal, we talked all about how it has changed in the past few decades. The view was amazing, as well.

Regarding the food, it was delicious and imaginative. I will be trying my hand at garlic chips as soon as I get some time back in the kitchen. The beef was wonderful as I expected, and I really urge you to try the plum sauce.

• Visited June 2012