First hotel in Japan....Stayed here for 4 nights. Room was fairly small, but adequate-- not as small as we imagined it based on other reviews. Did not eat breakfast at hotel--seemed a bit pricey. (There are a few nearby coffee shops that have decent breakfast sandwiches). Location of hotel is great. People were friendly. Check out the Ninja restaurant around the corner-- kids thought it was pretty cool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan