Typically small Japanese room but perfectly adequate and clean. Nice bathroom and very good staff. My only complaint would be the room although a no-smoking room still had a smell of smoke throughout the room which is probably through the air-conditioning system. We found this was not unusual throughout our Japan holiday as smoking is far more prevalent in Japan than in Australia these days.
This hotel is not well signposted at street level and you could easily walk straight past it. Look up for Hotel Monterey Advertising sign at about 3rd floor level and keep looking in the alcoves if walking in from the subway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan