It's a nice hotel, relatively inexpensive, in a nice neighborhood, and close to everything by subway. It makes a nice base to explore the city and since the rooms are small you will probably only sleep and shower here. There is nothing exceptional about the place, but it fits the basic needs and is quite clean and well run. One odd thing, there is no english translations of the hotel information in the room, and the TV operation appears to be menu based and again no english -- not a problem for us...but thought someone might care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan