This hotel (part of a chain) tries to portray itself as a type of British colonial styled hotel. However, when you get to the rooms they are the small and typical Japan style.
The worst part was that the air conditioning in my room would cut out spontaneously in the middle of the night and the room would become unbearably warm.
The rooms were clean and the amenities in the bathroom adequate.
Both the wired internet and WiFi worked well.
The breakfast was standard without much variation and buffet style though the chocolate croissants were quite nice.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Monterey Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Akasaka Minato
- Monterey Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo, Japan