The best Ritz I have been so far. The rooms and installations are amazing. Actually, the view from my room was top notch (almost like postcard)!
The location is just perfect! In the heart of Minato.
I told the concierge I wanted to go to Kyoto and he helped me with everything. The very next morning I had an itinerary in Kyoto with private chofer and tour guide. He also took care of the bullet train tickets and the hotel.
The service is wonderful. I had a problem because my husband sent me flower for our anniversary and somehow there was a confusion and I did not get the flowers. The Ritz manager came to my room and deeply apologize. Then, he more than compensated me for the flowers and even accompanied me (with other three people from his team) to take the airport's shuttle when leaving.
No doubt. If you want an outstanding place in Tokyo, go to the Ritz in Minato.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel, Marriott and JAPANiCAN so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Japan