The hotel has a lot to offer. I was traveling with work and had a relatively good corporate rate on the room (35,000 yen, almost $400USD). It included free internet and a couple of other amenities.
I totally agree with most of the other reviewers - great location, good staff, quiet room, very spacious and comfortable,amazing views from room, restaurants and gym/spa, lots and lots to like.
It's hard to get over the cost of restaurant food here. My breakfast buffet was something like 4500 yen for a buffet after they added a service charge. I got room service once - Japanese beef curry. It was tasty and the service was good, but for 2800 yen with service fee there were about 5 small pieces of beef to go with the big bowl of rice. Of course it's a Ritz Carlton so you expect outlandish prices for everything but until I get an unlimited expense budget it costs a star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Venere, Marriott, Otel and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Japan