It was a business trip but since my Husband is on him Vacation leave, he decided to join me with our 3 years old daughter. It was such a great hotel and I high recommend everyone to stay here if you are traveling to Tokyo.
The lobby is located in the 45th floor, and as it is so high up, we were impress with the beautiful view of Toyko. Check in was efficient. We booked a club room which was located in the 53rd floor. Our room had a stunning view of tokyo and we even see Mount Fuji form our window! Room is spacious and very very clean. And the Club lounge was so good. We just keep going to the club lounge coz the food there is so good especially the High tea and Pre-dinner snack. If you like Roppongi area, then you will like the location as it is just on top of Mid-town. I usually stayed at the Conrad but compare to Ritz, I think Ritz is better, people are nicer and the hotel is more homey and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Japan