“Faultless for us” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Prince Park Tower Tokyo

You added The Prince Park Tower Tokyo to your Saves list
The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4-8-1 Shibakoen, Minato 105-8563, Tokyo Prefecture (Odaiba / Shiodome / Shinbashi)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels / Ryokan in Minato
Perth, Australia
“Faultless for us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stayed in Prince Park Tower over 3 nights for 3 people. Triple room was booked and we were very gratefully upgraded to a suite room at check in. As we had got an excellent rate on Jalan.net we felt like this was extremely good value. The room was perfect for our needs. One main bedroom with twin beds and ensuite bathroom and a connecting room with a single bed, living area and own bathroom and toilet. Very large space with great amenities, 2 huge televisions and a stunning bathroom equipped with spa bath. Not to mention a lovely view! Free Nespresso coffee was a nice touch. Amenities were the best I have seen so far in Japan. Hotel service was excellent, polite and efficient. All our needs were attended to and understood. Touring the hotel was fun and had a very nice feel. We loved the 1000yen per day no cleaning service. We used this money to buy breakfast at the bakery which was delicious. Can't think of a negative at this point. Thank you Prince Park Tower for a great stay. Can’t wait to be back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We were lucky enough to receive an upgrade to a suite (thank you!!!) and the room was amazing. Two balconies with an incredible view over the city which was perfect for our final night in Tokyo. We did not eat in the hotel as it seemed a bit expensive but we did go for a drink at the rooftop lounge. View is incredible from there too! Would love to go back anytime. For the money, the hotel was fabulous.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Targu-Mures, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We've stayed in the Prince Prince Park Hotel for 10 days,the staff was extremely polite,the room was huge,we could sleep very well,the bathroom was large,we had a wonderful view,the subway station was close and convenient .The hotel organised a one-day trip to the Fuji Mountain and also a one-day trip to Nikko,both were marvelous.We visited almost everything in Tokyo including Disneyland and wonderful Kabuki-za theatre.We highly recommend this hotel and Japan's worth as a once-in-a-lifetime trip!

Room Tip: The rooms from the highest levels are the best
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Petaluma, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I love to Travel and have stayed at a lot of Hotels over the years and this hands down was my favorite stay in any Hotel so far.

Service: Outstanding! Before I even walked into the hotel I was kindly greeted and helped inside with my luggage. I arrived very early and my room was not ready but they proactively checked my bag and pointed me in the direction I wanted to go. When I came back they quickly got me checked in and escorted me up to my room. During my stay I had nothing but great interactions with all of the staff I came across. My poor ability at Japanese language was no problem as most workers spoke very good English.

Room: I was upgraded to a corner view on the upper levels which was sensational. I had an amazing view of Rainbow Bridge and Zojo-ji plus inner Tokyo. I spent 5 wonderful days looking out at the sunrises and beautiful cityscape. The bathroom and room size were very large for Japan and the jacuzzi tub felt amazing after long days of walking and exploring Tokyo.

Price: This was an incredible value for the view and service at the Hotel. I am not saying it was cheap but for Tokyo for this large of a room and that view it was a sensational value.

Location: It is a 7-10 minute walk to Tokyo Tower and 5 minutes to Zojo-ji Temple. It is located in a lovely park as well. It is just a 5 minute walk to the Mita subway Line at Shibakoen station or 5 minute walk to the Oedo subway line at the Akabanebashi station. From these 2 stations it is very easy to get around Tokyo. The taxi ride from Tokyo Station to the hotel was not too long or expensive either.

The only downside was there are not a lot of nearby places to dine apart from the Hotel (there are some places inside Tokyo tower to grab a bite). This was not a problem for me as the Hotel had a convenience store for breakfast and I ate out while exploring the city. Roppongi is just a few minutes away by train as are many other locations.

I will stay at this hotel again every time I visit Tokyo from now on if possible. (This was my 5th time in Tokyo)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed in the Prince Park Tower Hotel, room 2425, for a week over New Year. The room was very big and spacious with an enormous and very comfortable king size bed. The room was well equipped with free tea facilities replenished daily, mini bar, and a large flat screen TV. The marble bathroom had a jet spa bath and a separate shower and of course a remote controlled heated toilet!

From the room's balcony you can see across to Mt Fuji in the distance. The immaculately clean and well located hotel is located in Shiba Park a very quiet location despite being in the middle of Tokyo. The hotel is right beside both the Tokyo Tower and the Zojo-ji Temple.

Staff were friendly and polite.

Contrary to other reviews the hotel is located equidistant between two subway stations - Akabanebashi (on the Odeo line which runs directly to Shinjuku in one direction and Ueno in the other) is diagonally across the road from the main entrance. The other station being Onarimon (on the Mita line).

The hotel has a very handy shop and patisserie in the foyer that is open until late. I would definitely stay here again and having stayed in Shinjuku previously would say this was now my preferred option.

Room Tip: Try and get a high floor. The hotel has three main views, Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Bay/ Rainbow Bridge an...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This hotel was very high end, wonderful room, spacious, nice amenities, staff however did not speak much English. I had a question and was handed off to 3 different staff members, none of which understood my question.
Hotel is a distance from the main attractions. It's do-able, but car is better.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

The property is impressive, the staff is excellent, the location superb (close to two subway stations) and the views from rooms on the higher stories spectacular. Because of the location in the park and views of the Tokyo tower from many of the rooms, the rooms are super quiet and a good nights sleep is guaranteed. Check in and check out, Concierge performance and room service speed and reliability exceptional. The bed is comfortable, the bathroom large and spotless and internet speed excellent. However, on the downside, the televisions are old and require immediate upgrade and replacement, the programming has 50 Japanese stations, one Korean channel, and the only English speaking channel (CNN) which has a live dub over in Japanese so you can’t understand it! Come on, this is an international city! Where’s channels with English, German, French and everything else in between! Also, although we did not have breakfast at the hotel, we did have sushi at their Japanese restaurant one night and it was overpriced and not very good. On top of that, they charge you $20 to use their average gym! The hotel falls short of being a world class destination, but with some focused improvements, has the potential to be a great property and we hope they will use their profits (hotel was fully booked) to make this a premier destination to be highly recommended.

Room Tip: Get a room upstairs higher than floor 10. The rooms on floor 20 and above are superb, any direction...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Prince Park Tower Tokyo? Share your experiences!