We booked a double room for 4 nights at the Prince Park Tower based on the great reviews from Trip advisor, and also a very good price (170,000 per night). Finding the hotel was pretty easy (especially if you aim to take the short shuttle from Hamamatcho station), and the location was pretty good, although it was a bit of a walk through the garden to get anywhere. We ran into problems however, as the hotel restaurant (on the 33rd floor) does not let kids in, nor does the swimming pool (which my 4 year old was especially looking forward to). We also found the other restaurants in the hotel to be very expensive. In the end, we transferred to one of their other sister hotels (in Shinagawa) which had a pool that kids could use, however, found it to be too much like Disneyland. I hear that the Prince hotel in Shinjuku is best location, though small rooms.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Park Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Park Minato
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Japan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your The Prince Park Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.