On business I have stayed at this hotel 3 times and each time it is just great. The outside of the building is not much to look at, but inside the rooms are excellent. The hotel has a nice shop where you can pick up gifts, food and a bottle of wine. The rooms are clean, not hugely spacious but enough room not to feel cramped. The toilets are always the interesting challenge in Japan. Just remember to close the door and then the loo seat top won't pop up everytime you walk by! Check in and check out are seamless and the ariport limosine picks up from the hotel frequently to get you back to Narita. All in all a very nice hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel
- The Prince Park Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Park Minato
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Japan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, JAPANiCAN, AsiaRooms and Agoda so you can book your The Prince Park Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.