I confirm the other reviews. The location is excellent. Be sure to read the directions from the Chiyoda subway line, Akasaka exit 3b and locate the elevator on the outside of the curving sidewalk after you pass the large TBS building. It is behind a partial concrete wall and will save you dragging your luggage up the steep stairs at the end of the sidewalk. After checking in, you can go back to the subway and explore the restaurants below ground, in the Biz building, or on the nearby streets. There is a small, but popular, grocery store that sells wine and beer across from the subway exit 1. Also, an excellent sushi restaurant on the upper level of the Biz building. The B rooms are small, but there is space under the desk for a large suitcase. The shower works great and the rooms have excellent track lighting with dimmers and reading lights by the beds. We had breakfast on the outside patio and enjoyed watching the local kids walk to school. Very quiet area, but folks drive very fast on street in front of hotel. Don't step out until the light changes. My favorite hotel of the 6 we visited in Japan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Tingo so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan