The B Akasaka is just the perfect combination of location / price / service / product.
Great budget hotel but with nice amenities and great location.
I will continue to choose it every time I go to Tokyo. Only thing disappointing this time was that we were unable to control the temperature in the room (even with heating off it was too hot) and we had to open the window.
The breakfast, in my opinion, could be improved a lot, but since it was free we didn't complain about it. The free coffee machine at the lobby is a winner.
Rooms quite small but ok if you don't mind that. Bathroom is awesome for the size of the room. Ask for single beds if you are a couple, double beds are small and uncomfortable.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Jalan and HotelTravel.com so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.