Stayed here for our first 2 nights in Tokyo, and very much enjoyed our stay. The room was quite small (although in Tokyo, that is to be expected), but they had made use of the space brilliantly. The bathroom was unique, and had a really good shower. As with a lot of other hotels in Japan, Shiseido toiletries were provided. Don't bother packing shampoo, etc! The blackout blinds in the room really helped for a good night's sleep too.
We arranged for our luggage to be couriered on to our next location, and the staff at Reception were more than happy to do this for us. Also, breakfast was included in the price of the room, which was pretty handy. I would definitely stay here again - it's in a good location, it's clean and the staff are really friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, JAPANiCAN, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan