I went to Tokyo alone for the weekend, and the B Akasaka turned out to be perfect. The room was like a mini spaceship, so I wouldn't recommend it for two people, but for one it was great. Centrally located on a quiet street and, thanks to tripadvisor rec's, easy to access the Akasaka subway stop. Every tourist question I had was answered by the friendly staff, and they loaned me an umbrella during a downpour. Asian breakfast was salty and delicious with a little sidewalk seating area. Thanks to the B my weekend in Tokyo was just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelTravel.com, JAPANiCAN, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan