The Service is good, the room is good, the environment is very clear, and everything is fine but the room is tooooo small. I stayed at a single room for three nights, and I know it is a normal situation of ＂small" of room in Japan, however I still do not like such small space (in such price).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan