Stayed at The B Akasaka for 7 nights - in short.... awesome!
Hotel is in great location - short 5min walk from Akasaka metro station therefore you have great access to the whole city.
Staff welcoming, friendly and happy to help with local information. Wifi available in reception as well as PC to surf the web were really useful. Breakfast had good variety.
For value, location and staff you cannot fault this hotel.
Would re-book and recommend in an instant.
Thanks to all the team for a great stay in a great city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan