Great location, within walking distance from the nice restaurants and shops of Akasaka and Roppongi (look for the shortcut that brings you to Roppongi Mid Town commercial centre in 10 minutes).
Rooms are clean and well equipped, but really really small. There are no closets, and you will always bump into your suitcases on the floor.
Beware: if you are taller than 5.6 ft/170 cm, you will find it difficult to sleep and to move around!
However, given the level of hotel rates in Tokyo, this is a good base for exploring the city without spending a fortune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan