This is a great place to stay when vacationing in Tokyo. As we were out sight seeing the whole day, the small room did not bother us at all. And since it's located within a business area, you wont need to worry about noises and will be able to get a good nights sleep.
Access to the hotel, always walk from Akasaka Station Exit C06. Any other exits will be a hike up a long flight of stairs or a really steep slope. From Exit C06, walk towards the TBS Broadcast Centre's parking lot, hidden just before a flight of stairs is a public elevator open 24hrs that you can use. After a long day of sight-seeing, walking up another flight of stairs is just torture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, JAPANiCAN, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan