Stayed for 3 nights in March and overall the hotel is up to standard. The location is around 10 minutes from Akasaka subway station but you need to walk either uphill or along a long stairway before reaching there, as it was still pretty cold at night in March and I returned to hotel usually after 11pm, the walk might be quite a struggle given the strong winds along the way but in general it's not a too difficult walk. I took taxi from Tokyo station upon arrival and also taxi to the nearest hotel to get on airport limousine to Narita airport though because it might be kind of difficult to get there just by walking uphill. Staff speaks good English and is ready to help to book limousine tickets from the nearby hotels. Rooms are in general typical Tokyo room size but is comfortable enough for us Asians. Might be a bit small for foreigners of larger body build but I note a lot of foreign tourists staying here. Breakfast is buffet style. One thing however though the hotel is a new one and kind of "business-type" style, only the lobby offers free wifi but not in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hub of the business, entertainment, dining and shopping districts of cosmopolitan Akasaka. Close-by is TBS Studios, Akasaka Sacas and two major subway stations providing easy access to Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Omote Sando. A short walk away you’ll find the Imperial Palace and the popular nightlife and entertainment area of Roppongi including Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Suntory Museum of Art and the National Art Centre. The hotel also features Image SPA facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and JAPANiCAN so you can book your the b akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan