Okay, I did read all the reviews about the room being small.... and I did book the deluxe room... but I was STILL surprised!!! lol
Bathroom was about 1/2 the size of the room...
Still.... I loved the location, and I will return.... it is priced right.
My cousin and I stayed for 5 nights.
Coffee is GREAT.
Breakfast is pretty good. We made it down late one day, and they were very kind and let us grab some food (thank you!!!)
A few things to keep in mind
- Do NOT ask the staff for references on where to go out clubbing (sadly, they have no idea)
- Do NOT ask the staff about subway or metro (we were given incorrect info)
Basically great hotel, location, clean room etc. . . just don't expect 5 Star SERVICE, but then, you should not at this price!
Above is not by any means a complaint, just to help travelers, so that they make their OWN research on where to go and how to get there etc. . . .
I DO recommend and WOULD stay again at the B Roppongi
Directions: Take the Roppongi exit by train (exit 5) and walk straight, you will see it.
You just have to figure out how to get to Roppongi exit (2 trains will take you their)
Hint: There are INFORMATION throughout the subway, they are very nice and helpful and will give you a map, even tell you how to get to where you want.....
There are many great restaurants and clubs all around....
- Wallstreet is good for a drink, and around the corner. Don't expect much. Older crowd. They were closed on Monday.
- Feria was a blast (but only Friday/Saturday). If you are a foreigner, go here, you will have a blast...Japanese get drunks and are less shy when they are drunk.....
- "Vanity" was very good also (across the street from Gaspanic, but no dancing) nice high end loundge,
- Club Muse, forget about what you read about this club... it was happening on Friday, but 98% asian and under 25, and 80% men. But still, it was happening, and LOTS of people.... if you are a foreigner and/or over 30, just don't go.
We should have walked away when the guy at the door asked us if we had a business card! Lol.... yup imagine how surprised he was when I pulled one....lol
Had fun, but have not felt so old at a club before.... like I said, mostly under 25....
- Gaspanic, we opted not to go.
- New Lex is around the corner, it looked slow so we did not make it to this one.....
- Jumanji (next to wallstreet) was happening on Tuesday night, but 90% men, and the only women there were Working girls (not hookers) but my guess working the clients for drinks for the club....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Rakuten and Venere so you can book your the b roppongi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Roppongi Hotel Minato
- b Roppongi Minato
- b Roppongi Hotel Minato
- The b Roppongi Tokyo, Japan