First, the good points:
- Excellent location; 5 minutes walk to the heart of Roppongi; 10 minutes walk to the Roppongi train station. Being located outside the heart of Roppongi means no noise from the street at night
- Plenty of restaurants, cafes, and all night convenience stores on the hotel's doorstep
- Friendly and helpful staff, who mostly speak reasonable English
- Hotel is very new (and clean)
- Very comfortable bed
- Free wifi in the rooms
Now for the not so good points:
- Rooms are small, although no doubt typical of hotel rooms of this price in Tokyo. I stayed in the Special Deluxe, which is two sizes up from the smallest room, and this was still quite small
- Unable to make outside calls from the phone in the room (not even to landlines in Tokyo); this is a ridiculous hotel policy which must be changed
- Breakfast is very disappointing; mostly comprises vegetarian dishes that seem more designed to serve as decoration than to be eaten
- Hotel rooms don't include instant coffee, sugar, or cups with handles; instead, Japanese tea, with handle-less bowl type cups are included (no doubt with Japanese guests in mind)
- Furniture in rooms is a little on the cheap side (although as above the bed is very comfortable)
All in all, the hotel represents fair value for money, bearing in mind that hotels in Tokyo are expensive, and unless you pay big money, room sizes are very small. Due to the small room sizes, I recommend you go for at least the Special Deluxe.
You have no recent hotel searches.