Hotel room was decent and I enjoyed the size of the Standard Double Room. An additional couch beside the bay window helped. The view from the room was spectacular especially for watching the morning sun rising from the city. Also there is part view of the bay area which is also relatively amazing. Toilets are huge and I enjoyed the space and tub.
Upon reaching from the Shinkansen (JR line), it was a little confusing especially traveling with luggages to the hotel. Signs are not entirely friendly to direct hotel guests in the correct direction. With a little bit of luck or familiarity, I managed to find get through using the sky bridge. Undergrounds will definitely be much suited be it rain or shine. Walk towards Karetta/Caretta Shiodome. Once you have sorted out the direction, traveling from this location will be a breeze. Multiple train connections (JR, Tokyo Metro & Toei). Access to all tourist areas, are easily reachable promptly.
No 24 hour food stations arounds the area and after dark this place is really quiet compared with Shinjuku.
Overall a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan