Decent hotel with small but functional rooms. Very efficient check in and check out service. International breakfast cuisine on 24th floor was OK - except for the coffee, get the Americano from the machine. Concierge/guest relations very efficient and all their recommendations worked out great. Overall, a good hotel if you are coming to Tokyo on business but also would like to be in the Shiodome/Shibuya area in Minato-ku. The hotel is also in walking distance to Ginza shopping street for all sorts of shopping & food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your ROYAL PARK HOTEL THE SHIODOME, TOKYO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL THE SHIODOME, TOKYO Japan