in a convenient location. My room was on the 37th floor with a nice view. The room was spacious and very clean and comfortable as well as very quiet. I enjoyed my stay very much. The staff was helpful and spoke English very well. The restaurants I visited I all had great service and good food. Breakfast had everything you could want. It is just a short walk to the Ginza district and the nearby shopping mall also has lots of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your ROYAL PARK HOTEL THE SHIODOME, TOKYO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL THE SHIODOME, TOKYO Japan